We are very pleased to confirm that Sri Raghavendra Swamy Aradhana Celebration held at Gaelic Park, Melbourne, was a grand success in addition to 3 day Celebration at SVKV.
The highlights were Panchamrutha Abhisheka, Mahamangalarathi, Bhajan, Release of annual Souvenir. The program ended up with Thottilu pooja and Mangala-Arathi.
SVKV extends sincere thanks to all devotees & volunteers for their presence and gracing the celebration. Also thanks to all seva-karthas and devotees for their generous contribution.
The photos of the program will be shared with you as soon as possible but Swamiji’s message can be accessed through the links below:
Sri Krishna Janmashtami Celebrations
By the grace and blessings of Sri Hari Vayu and Gurugalu, we will be celebrating one of the most enchanting festival of none other than Lord Sri Krishna at SVKV on Monday, the 3rd Sep 2018. Please note that “Fasting” is to be observed all day and the program at the temple is as follows:
- 7 to 8pm – Thottilu pooje.
- 8pm to 12mid night- Japa, Parayana, Bhajans and devotional songs by devotees.
- 12 mid night to 12.32 am – Pooja and Aarti.
- 12.32am – Arghya Pradhana. followed by Palahara Viniyoga.
Also, we will have a special celebration on Sunday, the 9th September 2018 at SVKV from 4PM to 8:30 PM. The program will include:
- 4.00 – 4.15 PM Prarthane
- 4.15 – 4.45 PM Krishna Vesha
- 4.45 – 6.00 PM Devara Nama (Devotees Songs) by Nirupama
- 6.00 – 7.00 PM Bhagya team – SriKrishna Nritya Roopaka
- 7.00 – 8.30 PM Thottilu Pooja followed by Theertha Prasada
You can perform one of the sevas, listed below:
- Sarva Seva – $101.00
- Navaneedha (Butter) Seva – $51.00
- Archane – $21.00
We thank you for your kind support and participation.
from 10AM to 2PM
at Multi-Faith Centre, Griffith University – Nathan Campus.
All are welcome.
SRI VISHNU SAHASRANAMAVALI LAKSHAARCHANA
& SRINIVASA PUJA
Date: Saturday, September 22 2018
Time: 9 am to 12:30 pm
Venue: Cyprus Community Centre, 100 Forrest St, Ardeer VIC 3022
Donations and Sponsorship welcome. Pre-registration is essential.
For further details, please click here.